Why FSSAI License is Required for a Good Spices Manufacturing Company?
We are always strive for good health and its benefits, Indian Cuisine has the varieties of spices that makes Indian Food much more richer and health enhancing One. FSSAI License is one of the Quality and Standard Recognized way for Food Business , to ensure Standard Products like Spices.
Apart form FSSAI One need to Also Check for AGMARK Standards for Best Quality Food Products too
But Due to the Lack of awareness we often purchase and buy Spices, that are not Standardized, or not tested for its health benefits while Manufacturing and Packaging.
Since from the Start Meera Spices has the clear Vision of Providing the Best Spices for the People, to make and Eat healthy food , specially Indian Foods , We have gone through the rigorous and high Quality Standards of AGMARK as well as FSSAI.
This Brings the Authentic Organic Spices to the Common People in an Affordable Price to explore Millions of Indian Recipes at Home, and Food Outlets like Restaurants and Eateries.
What is the Full Form of Fssai ?
FSSAI stands for the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India which is an autonomous body established under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and the Food Safety & Standards Act of 2006.
Which Products Need FSSAI License ?
Standards framed by FSSAI are prescribed under Food Safety and Standards (Food Product Standards and Food Additives) Regulation, 2011, Food Safety and Standards (Packaging and Labelling) Regulation, 2011 and Food Safety and Standards (Contaminants, Toxins, and Residues) Regulations, 2011.
The FSSAI has prescribed standards for the following:
- Dairy products and analogues
- Fats, oils and fat emulsions
- Fruits and vegetable products
- Cereal and cereal products
- Meat and meat products
- Fish and fish products
- Sweets & confectionery
- Sweetening agents including honey
- Salt, spices, condiments and related products
- Beverages, (other than dairy and fruits & vegetables based)
- Other food product and ingredients
- Proprietary food
- Irradiation of food
- Fortification of staple foods i.e. vegetable oil, milk, salt, rice and wheat flour/maida
Check out the Complete List of Products Standards at the Official Website here (FoSCoS - FSSAI)
What are the Types of FSSAI License in India?FSSAI issues three types of license based on the nature of the food business and turnover:
- Registration: For Turnover less than ₹12 Lakh
- State License: For Turnover between ₹12 Lakh to ₹20 Crore
- Central License: For Turnover above ₹20 Crore
Also Read :