Chicken Curry Recipes Types and How to Make it very SimplyThe Indian Chicken Curry is prepared in a variety of Ways. It also depends on the Regional style as in South India the Chicken Curry is prepared using one of the very important ingredients - that is Coconut. While the North Indian Style, especially the Punjabi Dhaba Style Chicken Curry is mostly Little Dry and popular throughout the World.
Also Check out: the Indian Curry Masala
Traditionally A typical Chicken curry in India consists of chicken stewed in an onion- and tomato-based sauced masala, flavored with ginger, garlic, tomato puree, chili peppers, and a variety of spices, often including turmeric, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and cardamom.
Nowadays chicken curry is often made with a pre-made spice mixture known as Chicken curry powder. And this is the easiest way to Make Chicken Curry and have it at your Dinner or any time of the day.
Let's Make the easy Chicken Curry with Chicken masala powder (Ingredients & Price)
Traditionally Chicken Curry Recipe Ingredients are like the Below list, But We will Make the Best and Easy Chicken Curry with the help of Meera Chicken Masala Powder and hence most of the Spices will be in that masala.
Ingredients for Indian Chicken Masala Recipe (Dhaba Style)
- 500 gm Chicken (Washed in Warm Water )
- 2 Big Size Onions Paste
- 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Tsp Ginger Paste
- 2 - 3 Tomatoes Puree
- Meera Chicken Masala Powder
- Coriander Powder
- Haldi/Turmeric Powder
- Red Chilli Powder
- Salt for Taste
Steps To Make Easiest and Fastest Chicken Curry Masala Recipe
- In a medium Flame Put a Pan and add 3 to 4 Tsp Oil to heat a bit
- In the Hot oil Pan put Onion Paste, Garlic, and Ginger a Saute a little until sometime when it's Cooked properly for 4-5 minutes
- Than Put Haldi Powder with Red Chilli Powder and Coriander Powder
- Then Put the Tomato Puree into the Pan and Saute it a bitAfter some time Put 1 teaspoon of salt into it and continue to Saute the Mixture for a minute
- Then Put the Meera Chicken Masala Powder into a Mix with the Hot Masala while Saute continues.
For Chicken Curry in South Indian Style, you have to Pour Coconut Milk into the pan after the Tomatoes get cooked with salt.
And when you need much more gravy, then put warm water into the dry Chicken curry masala and simmer it for 2-3 minutes to get the Perfect Chicken Curry.
|The Chicken Curry Masala in Gravy style Ready to Eat